Tuesday, July 24, 2018

After the tornado

It has been a tough year.

So many things happening, so fast, I was not able to write.

My heart broke. And I have had so much to do, my main concern was to keep my mind sane...

My mom died on April 30. She was sick, very sick, and she was suffering a lot of pain. She is now in peace, but I miss her a lot.

On the bright side, I'm moving with my boyfriend. Mi daughter was not very happy about it, but finally she is taking it with a mature attitude. I have been stressed for all that the moving means: getting rid of a lot of my mom's and grandma's stuff, packing my own stuff, deciding what not to take, buying new things for the new home... all these while looking for a new school for my daughter and helping my aunt with a trip she had to do to U.S.A.

I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but there have been a lot of things to do, that I just won't write down. And all that happened while I was moarning my mom's loss.

It seems to me that now is like a tornado came by, strucked me, and now I have to move over with what's left after it passed.



And yes, I may be dramatic about it, but this were tough months for me.

No comments: